1. Please email Gallery Director firstname.lastname@example.org AND Gallery Manager — email@example.com and include photos of your art – do not need to be hi-res initially — along with your biography, website and any additional information to tell us who you are.
2. One of us will reply as soon as possible. No later than two weeks upon receipt.
3. Upon confirmation and acceptance of art, we will schedule a meeting with you and our team.
4. We want to pay special attention to ‘titles’ of paintings — art lovers love great titles.
5. Art will not be put on the wall until our contract is signed and we have taken photos, and entered into our data base. This includes your biography.
7. Please do not bring your art to us if we have not scheduled a time to meet. This is because we cannot give the attention to your work it deserves.
7. Thank you for respecting our desire to better serve you and our buyers.
8. We hope you will visit often and become acquainted with our artists, our classes. Have a cup of coffee and read one of our many art books.
9. We hope we are a creative haven for artists, so don’t be a stranger!
*Classes offered weekly if you are so inclined.